WooCommerce is one of the best platforms to build an eCommerce business. If you are interested in setting up payment mechanisms on a recurring scheme, you may be interested in the Woocommerce Subscriptions. Using the plugin, you will be able to create membership plans for the buyers easily. This will provide you with a consistent source of income. Besides, business firms can know the amount of expected income per month. Financial ups and downs are a part of every business. When you get these subscriptions, you will be able to manage your finances in a better way.
Here are certain features of the WooCommerce subscriptions that can leverage your business:
- When you add Subscription plugins for woocommerce on your platform, you can receive residual income. This will make your business more stable.
- It is possible to create multiple billing schedules. The needs and purchasing power of your customers vary. You may offer a particular schedule to different sets of buyers.
- You can get several options while choosing the payment gateways. Business firms can choose from more than 25 gateways for payment, thereby easing up the transaction process.
- It is easy to manage subscriptions in woocommerce and renew them manually, as and when required.
- Besides, business owners can enjoy advanced features like automatic re-billing. In case a payment fails, you need not manually create it again.
- Customers themselves can manage their subscriptions, which ensures handling fewer calls for service. This increases the productive time of your business.
- The subscribers also get renewal notifications in an integrated manner, which minimizes the number of complaints.
- You can also get detailed reports, carrying all the necessary information about your revenue and subscriptions.
With these features, you can manage your eCommerce portal with ease. It is wise to incorporate these subscriptions and provide better services to your customers.